Why I Use RoboForm Password Manager
And why you should too!
Do you remember the username and passwords for all your online resources?
We simply have too many passwords to remember, so we cut corners with security to be able to recall or retrieve them when needed. Some people still use simple passwords like “password123” instead of a strong one like “J@3ksl*2ds3#l!kfT$.” I don’t know about you, but I’m not going to remember strong passwords like that for each of the online resources in sign-in to.
How can we have strong passwords for all of our online resources and remember them? The answer is RoboForm Everywhere! With RoboForm Everywhere, you do not need to remember strong passwords for all your online resources. Just remember one strong password and RoboForm Everywhere remembers all the account passwords for you. I have been using RoboForm Everywhere for many years.
Here are some of the features that I love about RoboForm Everywhere.a
- Automatically fills sign-in forms for you
- Generates strong passwords so you don’t have to
- Sync all of your passwords to all devices you have installed RoboForm Everywhere (e.g., computers, laptops, tablets, and phones)
- Works with some desktop applications
- Easily manage your passwords
- Stores confidential notes
- Stores identity information (name, address, email, etc.)
- Stores credit card info
- And more
All you need to do is create a very strong password and memorize it. RoboForm Everywhere will take it from there. I highly recommend RoboForm as your password manager and more to help you securely access online resources. Click the button below to learn more and buy RoboForm Everywhere for yourself. I am an affiliate for RoboForm, so I will get a small commission if you purchase it, however, the price is the same for you.